Download SHAREit for PC Windows 7/8.1/10. right here on this page, we will provide you with a working and direct link to download SHAREit official and native windows app for your PC.
In this article, you will be provided with two working methods to download SHAREit for PC. Which is how to download SHAREit for PC windows and how to download shareit for Mac laptop.
However before diving into the two working methods to get SHAREit for Windows PC, we will give a brief explanation of what shareit is all about, so you can understand the topic better.
What Is SHAREit
SHAREit is a multi platform app that allows wireless transfer of f files between your smartphone or tablet and your computer with the maximum transfer speed. That way, you no longer have to depend on the USB cable to send all kinds of files to other devices.
Using SHAREit for wireless transfer of files between iOS or Android devices and your computer cannot be easier. Also, you do not need to depend on a wireless network or spend your fare data to do it.
However the only essential requirement to do so is to have the application installed on the devices with which you want to share the files.
|Requirement||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (Works on All Versions)|
How To Download SHAREit For PC Window 7/8/10
- First and foremost , visit the official SHAREit by clicking here
- Right on the homepage, Click on the download button provided for shareit.exe window file.
- After the shareit.exe file has been download to PC double click on it to initiate the installation.
- Click on run on the first Pop up and click yes on the next pop up.
- Now click on accept button and follow the prompt to complete installation.
Wait for SHAREit to complete the processing, after which you will have SHAREit successfully installed on your Windows PC. However if you are using a Mac PC, the guide below is what you need to install SHAREit for MAC.
How to Download SHAREit for Mac
- First of all, go to the official SHAREit website here
- Right on the homepage hover your cursor on the windows option and a drop download appear like in the image below.
- Now select the option for Mac OS and the Mac SHAREit file will start to download.
- After the download is completed double on the SHAREit dmg file to initiate installation process.
- Then, on the first pop up accept the license agreement and follow the prompt instruction to successfully install SHAREit for Mac.
Now, with the two methods above you can easily install SHAREit on either your Windows PC or MAC. However if you have no idea on how to use the File Sharing tool, follow the guide below on how to use SHAREit for PC
How to use SHAREit for PC
After installing SHAREit on both devices, it’s time to share files, but first you must connect with the SHAREit app on both devices.
The simplest way to connect your computer and your smartphone or tablet wirelessly with SHAREit is to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, start the connection process from both devices.
1. First make sure the two devices are connected to same WIFI network
2. Then launch SHAREit on your computer then click on the Options icon(3 horizontal lines), choose Connect to computer and SHAREit will start looking for other devices that have the active app.
3. Now from your smartphone. Slide from side to center screen to unfold the left and tap the Connect to computer option. This will initiate the connection finder, once it detects your device, it will show it on the radar.
4. Then, tap on the detected device and, after accepting the connection on the PC, both devices will be connected. However If the computer does not appear on your smartphone’s radar, then go to SHAREit on your computer and click on the option Show QR code.
5. Then, from your smartphone, tap Scan to connect and scan the QR code that is displayed on your PC screen and both computers will connect.
However,If you do not have any Wi-Fi connection at hand, it does not matter. SHAREit takes advantage of the tethering function of your mobile device to create a private WiFi zone to which other devices can connect to share files with them.
Create An Access Point In SHAREit
You can create this private access point by starting the connection from the side panel of SHAREit, as we mentioned in the previous step, but this time, touch on the option PC mobile search. Next, your smartphone will create a Wi-Fi of its own.
Then, connect the devices with which you want to share files to that Wi-Fi network. Once connected to that WiFi, start SHAREit in each one of them, and they will be connected and ready to send or receive files.
In this way, you can send and receive files, without having to consume your data rate or be dependent on a WiFi network.
Key Features Of SHAREit For PC
- SHAREit is a free to use Tool, so you don’t need to pay for anything.
- Also, it is a multi-platform application hence It is compatible with Android, iOS (iphone / iPad), Windows Phone, Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 and Mac OS operating systems.
- Among its amazing features is the capability to share different file formats.
- Also has an easy to navigate user interface.
- Easy transfer of file from Mobile device to your Windows or MAC computer.
Although the application is quite buggy and may possibly hang on low memory devices while sending large files it is an awesome sharing tool with a nice and simple interface.
And with that we conclude the tutorial on how to download SHAREit for PC windows. However, if you have any trouble following the guide provided above, do well to let us know in the comment box and we will see that we answer every query.